Thursday 24 April 2014

You Are Surrounding All My Surroundings


Top - Vans, Joni Jeans - Topshop, High heels - Tesco


Denim Jacket + Joni Jeans - Topshop, Striped Vest + Wedges - New Look,





So here's my first outfit post!
I received these black Topshop Joni Jeans as a birthday gift from my best friends and it's safe to say I'm loving them!
They are very flattering for the figure and are extremely comfortable as they are quite stretchy. They have also so far actually stayed skinny! Can't stand it when you buy skinny jeans and then after a day of wearing them or even a couple of hours they turn all saggy! 
I believe they were around £38?? but don't hold me to that aha which for Topshop I thought wasn't too bad!

Anyway, this was just a quick outfit post to get things started but I want to start putting some more up soon!

Cya later, Natalie x

twitter.com/nataliiieeee
nataliieeb.tumblr.com
Instagram: natalieelily
lookbook.nu/natalielily





No comments:

Post a Comment