Sunday 11 May 2014

Keep Your Hopes Up High and Your Head Down Low


Denim Jacket - Miss Selfridge,  Checkered Crop Top - Topshop, Black Joni Jeans - Topshop, Trainers - Vans, Bag - Accessorize


So today my best friends and I decided to head into town and have a Costa as it was a lovely day :) At the moment I am absolutely loving this outfit which consists of my black Joni Jeans and a denim jacket! As always I like to top off my outfit with a pair of trusty vans haha!

My girl crush and style icon at the moment is Jenna McDougall who is the lead singer of a band called Tonight Alive, if I could look like her and have her style then that would be great!! So I'm hoping this outfit looks Jenna McDougall-ish haha

This was a very impromptu photoshoot as we were walking down these cute lanes in the town near us and decided it was a good back drop for some outfit photos! So here's my outfit! Hope you like, as I keep saying I need to do more soon!

Cya later, Natalie x


twitter.com/nataliiieeee
nataliieeb.tumblr.com
Instagram: natalieelily
lookbook.nu/natalielily

No comments:

Post a Comment