Thursday 2 July 2015

All We Need Is Somebody To Lean On

 Dress - Bershka,   Bracelet - Pandora,   Boots - Deichmann




I recently took a last minute and impromptu 5 day visit to Barcelona and I LOVED it! The place was so amazing and beautiful, with amazing weather and beaches! Whilst out there I obviously did some (a lot) of shopping and I managed to pick up this lovely maxi dress! Not only is the pattern nice, its also the perfect length for my short height!! I'm about 5ft 1/5ft 2 so finding long dresses that don't drag along the ground, like a small child wearing it's mother's clothes, is extremely difficult! 

I also adore the back, it's pretty much open with some straps which cross over. This makes it perfect to wear on a summers evening if you're popping out up the pub or to a friends! However, you could also dress it up with heels and wear out :)

The material is also very light with two slits up each side (which is great on a hot, summers day! Especially in England at the moment) but it also has a slip underneath to ensure it's not see through!! (Nothing worse than see through clothes.)
I believe I bought this dress for around €25 which is a bargain when converted to pounds.

Anyway I'm off to enjoy this sunny weather we're getting at the moment! Below are some of my favourite pictures I took on my Barcelona trip! Hope you enjoy :) 


Cya later, Natalie x
twitter.com/nataliiieeee
nataliieeb.tumblr.com
Instagram: natalieelily
lookbook.nu/natalielily












No comments:

Post a Comment