Thursday 2 April 2015

It's My House And I Think It's Time I Got Out


Jacket - H&M,    Crop Top - Miss Selfridge,     Jeans - Topshop,    Shoes - Vans,    Bag - Ted baker






Hello! I am back with another outfit post finally! I recently bought some new clothes and have been loving them so thought I'd share on here! A couple of weeks ago I visited Manchester and ended up going to the Trafford Centre (which if you're not familiar with is such a massive, cool shopping centre in Manchester in the UK). As always I couldn't leave a big shopping trip without visiting a shoe shop and getting some new Vans haha!

As you can see here I bought some black classic slip-ons, which I've had my eye on for a while. I can't stop wearing them with my new Topshop Joni Jeans (one of my favourite skinny jeans around) which are ripped at the knee. Both items are so comfortable and great for everyday wear! 

A couple of days ago I also spontaneously bought a new jacket from H&M. I don't often buy stuff from H&M as I find it a bit hit and miss but I've had my eye on some shoes which are sold out in my size everywhere :( Anyway so this jacket caught my attention and I had to try it on to put my mind at rest and then I just had to have it! Although, I should probably tone it down with the jacket and shoe shopping as I have quite a collection growing haha!

In more exciting news my 21st birthday is approaching!!! I can't quite believe it to be honest, it's come round so fast. I have a party planned soon with friends and family so I'm looking forward to celebrating in style... with a few drinks of course ;)

 Hope you enjoyed my quick little outfit update! I'm off to repeatedly listen to the band 'PVRIS' as I've just found them on YouTube and now I can't stop listening haha

Cya later, Natalie x
twitter.com/nataliiieeee
nataliieeb.tumblr.com
Instagram: natalieelily
lookbook.nu/natalielily


No comments:

Post a Comment