Thursday 29 May 2014

Take Some Time To Simmer Down, Keep Your Head Down Low


 Crop Top + Joni Jeans - Topshop, High Heels - New look



Quick little outfit post! I went shopping the other day as I had some money from my birthday recently and I found these little beauties in New Look! Most of my shoes are black so I decided to go for red to add a bit of colour into my life haha

I love these types of high heels/wedges with the thick heel and platformed sole as they are super comfortable especially on a night out when you are stood in them for hours and dancing etc!! They are also a little safer than the thinner heel as after a few drinks when you're feeling a little merry you can be a bit unsteady on your feet!

It's my best friends birthday next week and we're heading out for a bit of clubbing so I may end up wearing this outfit!

Anyway, I have some more outfits lined up for some posts in the future so keep your eye out! :P

Cya later, Natalie x

twitter.com/nataliiieeee
nataliieeb.tumblr.com
Instagram: natalieelily
lookbook.nu/natalielily

1 comment:

  1. Super cool outfit and very nice pieces
    Very great photoshoot too :)
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/05/winter-shop.html

    ReplyDelete