Saturday 31 May 2014

For Crying Out Loud, Settle Down

Leather Jacket - Miss Selfridge,  Jumper - Billabong,  Joni Jeans - Topshop, Trainers - Vans,  Bag - River Island




Another outfit post! This one is also featuring a few items I recently bought with my birthday money :) 
Went for the wonderful Joni Jeans in a dark blue colour as I already have the black and paired them off with my new coral/pink coloured Vans! Loving these new Vans shoes as I've wanted a pair of the slip ons for a while and was originally going to go for black but I saw these in the shop and they immediately caught my eye! Seeing as I already own a lot of black shoes I thought I would get a different colour for once haha

I then fished out my cream Billabong jumper which I bought in Florida when I visited there last year! It's so soft, lightweight and comfortable! Seeing as I live in the UK, one weekend it's warm and sunny, the next it's cold and rainy so my Miss Selfridge leather jacket was perfect for this day as it was a bit drizzly and cold! 

Finally my new River Island bag which I absolutely love! I am a massive fan of the satchel bags and when I saw it I instantly liked it! The colour, the style and size was perfect for me so I had to get it, would have been silly of me not to ;) 

Hope you liked this outfit post! Got more coming soon :)

Cya later, Natalie x

twitter.com/nataliiieeee
nataliieeb.tumblr.com
Instagram: natalieelily
lookbook.nu/natalielily

No comments:

Post a Comment