Wednesday 21 January 2015

Well, I've got thick skin and an elastic heart


Jacket - Topshop, Crop Top - Forever 21, Joni Jeans - Topshop, Heeled boots - Deichmann

 Trainers - Vans, Joni Jeans - Topshop, Denim Jacket - Volcom

Trainers - Vans, Joni Jeans - Topshop, Denim Jacket - Volcom

Wow, so it's been a while since I last blogged! Not quite sure what happened there haha I'm hoping to try and get back into it though! Since my last post I had an amazing holiday to Florida in September and also had a lovely Christmas and New Year with friends and family. I'm kind of glad 2014 is over though and love the feeling of a new start which a new year brings, so I'm looking forward to seeing what 2015 holds! I also have a pretty big birthday this year as I'm turning 21, which is a scary thought!

Anyway so I'm now off to meet up with my best friend Fay and heading to our new favourite restaurant Gourmet Burger Kitchen later, it's so yummy! Before I went though I thought I would share a quick few outfits which I've been loving recently! Hopefully be back soon with some more updated outfit posts :)

Cya later, Natalie x
twitter.com/nataliiieeee
nataliieeb.tumblr.com
Instagram: natalieelily
lookbook.nu/natalielily

No comments:

Post a Comment