Thursday 26 June 2014

Oh, I'm A Mess Right Now Inside Out

 Dress - Missguided,      Satchel Bag - River Island,        Belt - Forever 21,        Trainers - Vans,                 Sunglasses - Topshop





Today Fay and I had the day off so we decided to head into town for some outfit pictures! I am loving this new dress I got recently from Missguided. I wasn't too sure on it at first but now I absolutely love it! I love the patterns on it and really love the colour of it! It's actually a smock style dress but I thought it suited me better with a belt round the middle so it didn't swamp me haha

I teamed the dress with my trusty Vans as usual! I don't actually own any sandals or summery shoes so should probably invest in some as I can't live in trainers for the whole summer haha

The weather today started off really hot and rather nice! However, come the evening it had started to rain and got a tad chilly so I looked a bit silly in a dress haha Fay and I had a Nandos (which I got for the grand price of £2.80 as I had a Nandos reward ;P) and then we headed back to mine to chill out and drink tea with biscuits!

Hope you enjoyed this blog post!

Cya later, Natalie x
twitter.com/nataliiieeee
nataliieeb.tumblr.com
Instagram: natalieelily
lookbook.nu/natalielily

No comments:

Post a Comment