Monday 2 June 2014

A Sky Full Of Stars


 Black Skull Top - Urban Outfitters,    Pink Joni Jeans - Topshop,    Trainers - Vans,    Bag - River Island



So this new outfit post is featuring a new pair of classic Vans trainers with a galaxy print, which I recently bought, and I absolutely love them <3 On Sunday it was lovely weather so I visited the local town with my best friends for some lunch and a drink and thought it was a perfect opportunity to wear them!

I teamed the new shoes with my (also new) Topshop Joni jeans in a lovely pink/coral colour! I then found my black skull top from urban outfitters which went perfectly with the whole outfit! Of course I also took my new River Island satchel bag as I am also loving it too haha

We found some really cool new places to take pictures this time! This is a lovely little town and as it was a nice day we thought we'd go for a walk and along the way we came across a lot of great places for photo opportunities! 

This outfit is probably a favourite of mine at the moment as I love the colour of the Joni jeans and I get a bit fed up wearing the same coloured trousers all the time so it's nice to add a bit of colour to my life when I wear these jeans!

Hope you enjoyed!

Cya later, Natalie x

twitter.com/nataliiieeee
nataliieeb.tumblr.com
Instagram: natalieelily
lookbook.nu/natalielily

No comments:

Post a Comment