Friday 6 June 2014

But Your Ghost, The Ghost Of You It Keeps Me Awake


 Denim Jacket - Topshop,   Palm Tree Top - New Look,    Blue Joni Jeans - Topshop,   Trainers - Vans,       Bag - River Island



(Me not looking to impressed as the wind was messing up my hair haha)

On the 5th of June it was my best friend Shane's birthday! He finally turned the big 20 and joined Fay and I in the non - teenager club haha bit of a scary thought knowing you're no longer a teenager :(

We didn't know what to get Shane for his birthday present and he didn't have any ideas in mind so Fay mentioned to me about booking him a massage, as he has been going on for absolutely ages about wanting one! I thought it was a great idea so we booked him into a place recommended by someone we knew and kept it a surprise from him! 

On the day of his birthday we picked him up and whisked him off to the spa/salon. The drive there Shane started getting a bit nervous to the point of feeling sick, especially when he found out he'd be on his own! Luckily once he arrived and found out what we'd planned for him he calmed down and enjoyed it! Fay and I decided to walk round the town while he was getting it done looking for some photo opportunities for our blogs!

After just over an hour, in the middle of searching for places to photograph in, Shane text to say he was done so we met up with him and we all had some lunch in a local Italian! Afterwards we carried on our search for a nice place for a photo opportunity and spotted a lovely bridge overlooking a river!

Even though it was quite warm this day and I probably didn't need a jacket, I ended up wearing my favourite denim jacket from Topshop in a light blue colour! I teamed this with my dark blue Joni Jeans from Topshop and my orange palm tree vest top from New Look. As always I had my old faithful Vans trainers on and my new River Island satchel bag. I was in a bit of a rush when I got changed but I think my outfit turned out okay in the end! :)



Here's a picture of the birthday boy and I! 



Finally to end I also picked up some new sunglasses whilst we were out as I desperately needed a new pair as my original pair were years old! I find it difficult finding sunglasses in the right shape which suit my face but luckily I found this lovely pair in Topshop! They are a black tortoise shell style and the lenses have a slight purple look to them, I love them!

Cya later, Natalie x

twitter.com/nataliiieeee
nataliieeb.tumblr.com
Instagram: natalieelily
lookbook.nu/natalielily

No comments:

Post a Comment