Monday 9 June 2014

When I Met You In The Summer


Dress - Boohoo.com,     Belt - Forever 21,      Trainers - Vans,       Satchel bag - River Island,       Sunglasses - Topshop 

After a wild saturday night out clubbing for Shane's birthday, and still feeling it Sunday, it was nice to wake up on Monday to some lovely weather! I didn't get up as early as planned, as you can imagine I didn't get much sleep over the weekend haha 

However once I had arisen, Fay text me to say that it was lovely weather and she was outside in her garden blogging so I thought I'd join her! I've never worn this dress from Boohoo before as it's a little big but with a belt around it I thought it looked quite nice! I love the colours and patterns in it, so may have to wear this more often! The sunny weather also gave me a chance to test out my new Topshop sunglasses which I love <3

The nice weather lasted until the evening where it then started to rain! Typical British weather for you! Although it was still rather warm so the dress was still appropriate haha 

I'm now getting ready to hit up the gym with Fay so thought I would put this up before I went as Fay wants to watch Harry Potter afterwards :P

Cya later, Natalie x

twitter.com/nataliiieeee
nataliieeb.tumblr.com
Instagram: natalieelily
lookbook.nu/natalielily

No comments:

Post a Comment