Thursday 12 June 2014

When We Were Younger We Thought Everyone Was On Our Side



Daisy dress - Missguided,         Sunglasses - Topshop,          Satchel bag - River Island,            Trainers - Vans




Today was a lovely day in England and I decided to go meet Fay on her break at work as she would have been on her own otherwise! We bought a Subway and headed to the park to sit in the sunshine and chill out! Afterwards we popped into a couple of shops and then I quickly took some outfit pictures as I am loving this new dress from Missguided!

So last night I started looking at clothes online and this never ends well as I normally end up finding something I like, which is not good for my bank balance! I always forget about looking on Missguided but this time I did and ended up finding some lovely dresses which included this one. I'm really into skater dresses and this one immediately caught my eye!

If you spent over a certain amount you got free next day delivery but I wasn't actually expecting it to come today as I ordered it quite late so it was a nice surprise to find out it did turn up this morning! This was a perfect opportunity to whip out my new coral Vans as well :) I really love the neckline on this dress as well as I don't own many v neck style items and this one isn't too revealing either haha I was also pleasantly surprised by the quality, it's not a thin flimsy bit of material, so definitely worth the money!

Hope everyone is enjoying the nice weather in England at the moment! It's beautiful but no doubt will be back to raining soon aha 

Cya later, Natalie x
twitter.com/nataliiieeee
nataliieeb.tumblr.com
Instagram: natalieelily
lookbook.nu/natalielily

No comments:

Post a Comment